According to the message, when each defendant receives their court notice, they will also receive a copy of the following document for the COVID-19 court information and process to be utilized prior to coming to the courthouse.
The attached document provides:
Prior to coming to the courthouse for your scheduled court date, visit the link below to determine if your case will be rescheduled or heard remotely via Zoom™ (or a similar system).
• Click on View Latest News for COVID-19 Information and Updates
• Click on Judicial Directory
• Click on Individual Judge’s Name/Division
• Click on Procedures/Preferences (Includes Instructions for appearing and participating electronically including meeting ID’s)
In order to view the latest case information, visit www.hover.hillsclerk.com
If the defendant’s address on file with the Clerk of Court has changed, a “Designation of Current Mailing and Email Address” form (available at www.hillsclerk.com under the “Forms” Section) must be completed and mailed to Clerk of the Circuit Court, PO Box 3360, Tampa, FL 33601.
In order to further protect the health and safety of others who may interact with you, please review the below questions and if you answer yes to any of them, contact your attorney for further guidance prior to coming to the courthouse:
- Have you or anyone in your household come in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID19 in the last 30 days? Yes___ No___
- Have you experienced any of the CDC signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days? Yes___ No___
- Have you traveled internationally or on a cruise within the last 30 days? Yes__ No___