Hillsborough County - Misdemeanor Simple Battery Criminal Charge in Tampa, FL

Tampa Criminal Defense Attorneys discuss recent case result obtained in a misdemeanor simple battery case in Hillsborough County, FL.

Disclaimer: The Florida Bar does not review or approve case results for any lawyer's websites. If you would like to see the results we have obtained in the past and statements regarding the quality our work, you must read the disclaimer and request the additional information by clicking on the "I agree" button:
  • Past successes do not guarantee future results.
  • The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the cases discussed in our recent case results.
  • Not all results are provided.
  • The results discussed are not necessarily representative of the results obtained in all cases because each case is different and must be evaluated and handled on its own merit.


I do not agree.


If you have been charged with any misdemeanor or felony crime such as Simply Battery after a "direct file," contact the attorneys at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss how to fight the charges by calling 813-250-0500.

Read more about Simple Battery in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question regarding the direct file. I am a Security Officer in Tampa. I was spit on by a man. Due to the recent law changes this makes it Felony battery. When the police came out they said they were only going to direct file my complaint and the man walked away. I have not filled out any statements. What can I do. I tried calling the Deputies supervisor but was told he would be out for a few days.